100 days!

Posted by Trina Rae Monday, February 28, 2011

Today was Franny’s 100th day of kindergarten.  I am not amazed that it has been that long, but I am amazed at how much she has learned and how hard she has worked.  A majority of the classroom activities are centered around reading and writing, and she has met the challenge of that quite impressively.  While she initially struggled in what was an exceptionally advanced class (many kids came into the class already reading and writing), she worked tremendously hard and her skills are progressing by leaps and bounds.  I love to see the enthusiasm she has for learning and I love that she is excited to go to school every day.  It has been an incredible 100 days, and I am so happy with the experience she is having.  Her teacher is wonderful and her learning environment is very positive and supportive.  I am really looking forward to the rest of the year and seeing what she makes of it.   She is such a special little girl and we are so proud of her!

 

IMG_7182

IMG_5874_thumb8

0 comments

Post a Comment