Track season ends

Posted by Trina Rae Thursday, May 24, 2012

Franny had her second and final track meet, yesterday.  She was carefree and just went out and had fun. As she did at the last meet, she participated in all the events except the 800 meter race.  She brought home 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and participant ribbons.  I think she represents everything competition she be--joy, effort, and sportsmanship.  She smiled the entire time, cheered for her teammates, and didn't focus on winning or losing--just going out and having fun.  If I was to ask her what the highlight of the season was for her, I would bet it was the ice cream bar they gave out after their final practice.  That's just the way she is, and I love it!  I hope she does it again next year, as I think it was a wonderful experience for her.   



 200m race

 Long jump--she took 3rd place!

Franny's competitive spirit--I wouldn't have it any other way!

0 comments

Post a Comment