Seeking simplicity

Posted by Trina Rae Wednesday, August 26, 2009

As a sleep-deprived mom of three children under five years, sometimes life gets hard whether or not it need be. This week, a number of things have come up that have left me unsettled, at the foremost the loss of a family friend. Thankfully, I have a wonderful family that picks me up and gets me centered. Tonight, we packed another impromptu picnic and headed down to the Bethany fountain that the kids love, for some family fun together. It was a wonderful, beautiful, relaxing evening. Amazingly, we had the whole place to ourselves. Delaney laid on a blanket next to me on the grass and was perfectly content for the hour and a half we were there. The kids ran in the fountain with Rick. Watching them, I couldn’t help but think how lucky they are to have such a silly daddy who always puts them ahead of everything else. We have such a good life. And, it is so wonderful to know that.

074

105

069

0 comments

Post a Comment

Labels