Juliet

Posted by Trina Rae Friday, April 16, 2010

065

 

At Franny’s party I was talking to the dad of one her friends, and he told me about a conversation he had with his son the night before, following a party that both he and Franny had attended.  It went something like this:

 

Dad:  Did you have a good time at the party?

Myles:  Yes.

Dad:  Were there any girls there?

Myles:  Yes.

Dad:  Were there any cute girls there?

Myles:  Yes.  Franny was there.

 

I found the story very amusing, although it was not the first time I have heard similar stories from other parents of her friends that are boys. But now, when I look up at Franny in her bedroom window, I can’t help but wonder how many teenage boys will have this similar view in the very distant future.  Sigh.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Labels