Cultus Lake

Posted by Trina Rae Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Every year I write about Cultus Lake, after we make our annual trip to this beautiful place.  I love that the kids love it as much as I do.  The memories we create there I hold very dear to my heart, since I have such special memories of my own visits there growing up.  Today was a beautiful day, and the kids played in the water, had a picnic dinner, and had an incredible time.  When we left, Cole looked at me with the most serious eyes and said Mama, I don’t want to leave!  And, I couldn’t help but think Neither do I, Cole…Neither do I. Cole, of course, just wanted to swim some more and play in the sand and throw rocks.  And, I just wanted to hold onto that special feeling just a little bit longer.  Thankfully, seeing their smiling faces in pictures like this, evokes another kind of special feeling that I am blessed to enjoy every day.

 

IMG_3497

0 comments

Post a Comment