More on Valentines Day

Posted by Trina Rae Friday, February 17, 2012

For Valentines Day, Rick and the kids took me to the newly opened Veggie Grill for dinner.  It was a fun place--it was so nice for me to be able to choose anything from the menu.  I was not about to order a salad or veggie burger, but the BBQ sandwich was very good and the kids did seem to like the sweet potato fries and the plant-based mac and cheese.  For all you cheese eaters out there cringing--you'd be surprised what tasty, 'cheesy' things can be made with cashews! Given, everyone seemed to enjoy it, I think we'll definitely be coming back to this place.  I definitely appreciate everyone's willingness to give me a special Valentines Day meal--I have a very thoughtful family and I love them more than anything!

The blue tongues were not courtesy of Veggie Grill...the kids brought their own Valentines candy for a special after-dinner treat.







0 comments

Post a Comment