Playdate

Posted by Trina Rae Thursday, September 29, 2011

Since starting preschool, Cole has had a number of friends, but he has never really clicked with anyone special.  Until now.  For the last two weeks, Cole and this little girl have been inseparable.  As soon as they see each other they give each other a big hug and run off holding hands.  They are incredibly sweet together.  This week, I set up a playdate for them.  I wasn't sure if they would get along as well (especially after spending four hours together at school) but they did really great.  I didn't want to intrude on their time together, so this is the best picture I could discreetly take.  Cole really wanted to give her something, and tried to give her a number of his toys, but thankfully her mom made sure they stayed with Cole.  I told him he could find a special gift or make a card, but that didn't really satisfy him.  I think he wanted to give her something of his.  I am looking forward to seeing how this friendship develops in the upcoming weeks.  She is definitely special to him and I loved this opportunity to be able to get a closer glimpse at the two in action.


0 comments

Post a Comment