Delaney the Explorer

Posted by Trina Rae Friday, October 28, 2011

Fridays is a quiet morning for Delaney--one of the few that we don't have anything we have to do.  It also is a morning that Delaney doesn't have Cole or Franny to play with.  I like this time, as it is time that we have together at home.  But, it is also interesting to see the games she makes up on her own when she doesn't have Cole or Franny to play with.  This morning, she walked around the house with Cole's magnifying glass and announced to me I am looking for clues, Mama! I'm not sure what was more hilarious to me--the random things that she found that she classified as 'clues' or the fact that it was the first time the magnifying glass was actually used for it's intended purpose.  It's been a tennis racket, a hammer, even a microphone--but, never a magnifying glass.  Leave it to Delaney!

 

IMG 3959IMG 3946

 

0 comments

Post a Comment