Halloween

Posted by Trina Rae Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween was a busy day--Delaney had her music class, Cole had his school party, and I volunteered in Franny's classroom, as well.  But, by afternoon we had a few hours of down time before the festivities started down at the the neighborhood village center, so I was able to make a spooky Halloween dinner before it was time for the kids to head out.  I've made the sausage mummies before, but I really wanted to make these super cute epper pumpkins stuffed with quinoa and black beans.  Of course Cole wouldn't touch them, but Franny and Delaney both ate theirs!  In past years, I've always run out of time to make a fun Halloween dinner, so I was very happy that it worked out this year.  And, the kids loved it which made it all worth while!

 

IMG 3980IMG 3983

0 comments

Post a Comment