Last lap

Posted by Trina Rae Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today was Franny's final day of Running Club.  The team finished their year with a 2-mile trail run on the Wildwood Trail.  It was a bit of a rough season for Franny--she injured her hip when she fell off her bike and was out for just over two weeks of the season.  Fortunately, she was able to return for this final week.  It was a great experience for her--she had a great coach who was really impressed with her and told me more than once that as a runner, Franny is a 'natural.'  I was glad she was able to end the season participating and on a good note.  She really enjoyed it, but more so in the beginning weeks when she was strong and healthy.  I hope that is what she remembers when she looks back at this season, because those days when I was able to come and watch her she flew around the track with a big smile on her face.   And, that is what I will remember.

 

IMG 3641

0 comments

Post a Comment