Weekend at Edgefield

Posted by Trina Rae Monday, October 3, 2011

This weekend, Rick treated me to a surprise weekend at McMenamins Edgefield, including a day at Ruby's Spa for my birthday.  We have many wonderful memories here--including our wedding--so it was definitely a fun and meaningful destination for us.  The kids have also had many good times here, so it wasn't surprising to me that they had no problem having fun hanging out on the grounds.  I love how they are always able to come up with their own games and fun no matter where we are.  With spending nearly five hours at Ruby's, it made all the difference knowing that they were having a good time, as well.  It was a great weekend for everyone--although I was the only one who came home (according to Cole) with pretty nails!

 

IMG 4207IMG 4228IMG 5699IMG 5710

0 comments

Post a Comment