Thanksgiving continued

Posted by Trina Rae Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I always love spending Thanksgiving with my family.  It has changed over the years, but it is always meaningful and special.  If for no other reason than I love my family and cherish each member in their own way.  This year, we all gathered on the Sunday to celebrate Thanksgiving together.  It was a brief gathering--we were weary post-travelers--but I love that we did all get together in the spirit of the holiday to come together and appreciate each other.  That is the kind of family that I have, and for that I am so very thankful.  I would not be there person and mother that I am without all of these wonderful people, and it is because of this family that I am continually trying to be a better person and parent.  It means everything to me that their unconditional love and support is with me always.  There are so many things I want to give Franny, Cole, and Delaney, and many of them are out of my control.  But, I do know that, if nothing else, I can give that to them.  And, for that I am thankful.



0 comments

Post a Comment