A wrong becoming a right

Posted by Trina Rae Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We gave Cole this train table for his birthday.  At the time, I thought it was the perfect gift for him to set up trains, play with cars, or do projects on.  Unfortunately, it just didn’t get much use.   Once it started to accumulate random toys my low tolerance for clutter started to be tested and I was on the verge of putting it in storage.  But then, Cole asked if he could have it in his room, along with his legos and all his future batman stuff (he has high hopes for Christmas).  So, I moved the table, and I bought these lego boards to fit right into it.  They were all that was needed to breath new life into this under-used table.  When I ordered them, I didn’t realize that they were two sided, which turned out to be one of the best things about them—Cole’s little legos fit on one side, and Delaney’s larger legos fit on the other.  Since they arrived, Cole and Delaney have spent hours with their legos in Cole’s room.  They love it!   And, I love that the table is finally getting used, there is more room in the playroom, and the clutter is gone.  Definitely a win-win!

 

IMG_4118

0 comments

Post a Comment