Thanksgiving Day

Posted by Trina Rae Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I wish I had a picture that truly reflected what a wonderful Thanksgiving Day we had with family in California, because it was a very special day.  But, when I look at this picture I can name more than ten different things of which I am so thankful.  It was more than brothers together, kids with their grandma, or a reunion of cousins.  Around this table of delicious food so many relationships came together and it had that feeling of something special.  I love moments like that.  As quickly as we all came together, the next day we were all headed back to our everyday lives.  I don't know when we will all be together again, but I am definitely thankful that for this day we were. and the memory of this day will stay with me for a long time to come.




1 Responses to Thanksgiving Day

  1. cherl Says:
  2. Nice post, Trina. I think you summed up how we all felt that day. :)

     

Post a Comment