Delaney Reese

Posted by Trina Rae Thursday, January 26, 2012

When I took this picture it was meant to be of Delaney and Cole together.  They had been playing all morning, and I was thinking about writing about how sweet they are together when it is just the two of them; how they laugh and talk and carry on serious and silly conversations; how they are totally inseparable when they are together; and, how they make my heart absolutely melt.

Undoubtedly, this post will come in the future.  Stay tuned.

But, when I took a look at my pictures, I had to crop this picture and make it just Delaney.  I don't know if it's her haircut that is making her look so old and sophisticated, but she just looked so poised that I couldn't take my eyes off of her.  Maybe it's just me.  

These are the pictures that I love.  The unintentional, the ones that just capture one moment that I might have not even known was there.  Or, the ones that just seem to capture the kids in such a way that just says That is them.  

This is Delaney.  Yes, she is 2 and a half going on at least 5.  She is independent to the extreme.  She is amazingly smart and articulate.  And, she has started calling me 'Mom'.  How is that possible?  But really, she is only two and a half.  And I have two more years with her before I lose mornings like this one.  Whoever coined the phrase Time flies really created the greatest understatement of all time.



0 comments

Post a Comment