Kindergarten...here we go!

Posted by Trina Rae Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Today, Cole had his Kindergarten Round-up.  While I filled out all his registration paperwork, Cole spent some time in one of the kindergarten classrooms.  They had some activities, drew a picture, and had a snack.  Sometimes it is very hard to tell how Cole feels about things--he is more introverted and quiet than Franny.  It is easy to mistake his calm disposition for indifference, when that really could be the furthest from the truth.   That's how it was today--very calm and quiet from beginning to end.   My first hint that he was very pleased about it, was when he actually let me take pictures of him at the school.  Most of the time I get a grimace along with Can I be done already!?!  And then, when I asked him about it after he went to bed he got a very big smile on his face.  Not just a happy smile, but a proud and excited smile.  I am very excited for Cole to make this transition--I know he is going to do great and really come out on his own.  In the meantime, however, I'm going to enjoy every minute I have with this wonderful little boy!



0 comments

Post a Comment