First friend

Posted by Trina Rae Thursday, February 25, 2010

Franny met her first real friend connection with a little boy in her playgroup. They were very sweet together and while they both played with everyone, there was definitely something special between them. They have since gone their separate ways, but that first friendship is one that is important and will always be remembered.

Now, it appears that it is finally Cole’s turn. It has been clear that he has loved sweet G since way back last summer—he would get all giddy whenever he saw her, follow her around, and then, chatter her name for days following playgroup. And, I do think she liked him too, but maybe they were a little too young to become real friends, especially with Cole being five months older than G to begin with. But, they are definitely friends now. Today, after bowling these two were inseparable as they played together in the arcade area. They giggled and had little conversations. I tried to sneak up on them to record them on video, but they clammed up every time they saw me. I know I am oversensitive when it comes to Cole and his feelings. He is so sweet and has such a huge heart, I really have to try to not be overprotective of him and allow him to experience everything he can. With that in mind, I can say that I am very happy that G is his first special friendship, and I know they are going to have a lot of fun together.

 

010 last summer

017 027

today

1 Responses to First friend

  1. Jovial J Says:
  2. Boy, does she love her "Buddy Cole" right back! She can't stop talking about him.

    G's Momma J

     

Post a Comment

Labels