Franny and football

Posted by Trina Rae Friday, January 1, 2010

 036

 

I was very surprised at how much of the Civil War game that Franny watched.  Today, she watched the Capital One bowl game with her Grandpa, and again I was amazed at how long it held her attention.  Although I was glad that I wasn’t the one to answer her endless questions about football, I was thoroughly amused at the questions she did have, and it was fun to watch these two have a good time.  It was definitely my highlight of today’s football games.  On the way home we were talking about going to a football game next season.  Whether or not that will happens, I’m not sure, but it is definitely something that I look forward to doing someday.

1 Responses to Franny and football

  1. cherl Says:
  2. My Duck neighbors in PDX started taking their boys to the Oregon games in Eugene right after they were born. One grandparent lived nearby so that helped for breaks or an early leave if needed, but they've also taken an RV so the child can get a break, take a nap, whatever. Maybe take your parents' RV down and plan to take it easy and make a very full day of it?

     

Post a Comment

Labels