A work in progress

Posted by Trina Rae Monday, January 18, 2010

As I continue to blog more frequently, I am becoming much more pleased with Trio and what it represents.  Gradually, I am starting to see a more cohesive picture of both the relationships between Franny, Cole, and Delaney, as well as each of them individually.  More of the blogs depict the small things, which is something that I like.  It is the small things that are so easily forgotten, even when I think at the time that it would be impossible to do so.  Even with Franny, I never kept a baby book, although I did write down milestones on a calendar. After she turned a year old I started her blog, and Cole’s began after his birth.  And although I was able to spend more time on Franny’s blog before Cole was born, neither really tells their story the way I feel Trio does.  I’m looking forward to continuing this process and seeing where it goes.  Eventually I will publish all the blogs.  This one will be volumes, and expensive, but it will be so worth it.

 

Franny and Delaney today

014 027

0 comments

Post a Comment

Labels